Search This Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twinkling Twinklers of DMLC 89 @ july09

Rakhi Workshop
Rakhi-bhai, behan ka hai pyaar. To show our love and gratitude to our brothers we thought of making rakhis instead of buying it from the market.

We seven twinklers made beautiful rakhis from twirling paper, beads, moli etc in a class organized by bela aunty on july 11th. This year we will proudly tie on our brothers our first ever handmade rakhi.

- Tw. Manasi and Tw. Nandika
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teej Fellowship

I had great fun on teej day. Mehndi is my favorite and I love wearing Indian dresses. The best part was Bela Aunty making me write a card for my parents as parents day was after 2 days.I gave the card to my parents in the evening. They were absolutely shocked because i was able to keep a secret from them for 2 full days. It was so much fun. I enjoy all activities done for the twinklers.

- Tw. Vedeeka Rai

The antakshari was great fun. Some ladies where putting beautiful designs of mehandi. It was well decorated. Even the food was delicious. I had a great time that evening.

- Tw. Srishti Baid

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parents' Day

On this lazy sunday morning while browsing thru the newspaper i announced,"hey its parents day today".And then i see my little brat tarushi run away.......she only came back with a packet in her hand...... very coyly she said HAPPY PARENTS DAY!!!!! Oh my God it was a total surprise and very heart warming.....

After probing further i came to know that she had kept this surprise for two days .

Without wasting a single moment i messaged bela about the wonderful way i had felt and thanked her for training kids to keep a secret in the most perfect way!!!!!

- Cr. Priya
Agarwal

No comments: